I know, most of you are still lying in bed recovering from the festivities last night. Nonetheless, from all of us on the Dreamscapes Team, Happy New Year!
Ian Plant's photographs and instructional articles have appeared in a number of books, calendars, and magazines, including Outdoor Photographer and Popular Photography. Ian writes a regular blog column for Outdoor Photographer online, and he is the author of numerous instructional eBooks and videos. Ian leads several photo tours each year.
Popular This Week
- 40 Days of Africa
- Turning Down the Volume
- The Fuji X-T1: It’s a Winner
- Using filters on the Nikon 14-24mm and other ultra-wide lenses
- OK, I’m Finally Excited: Canon Announces New EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- There is More to Nature Photography than the Golden Fifteen Minutes
- Wide Angle Lenses for Full Frame Canon DSLR Cameras
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Lens Review
- Understanding and Selecting the Best White Balance
- 5 Tips for Better Rainbow Photos
- Pro Talk
- Understanding White Balance
- 10 Simple Steps to Mastering Composition
- Photography, Copyright, and the Internet
- 5 Tips for Better Rainbows
- Benefits of Live View
- So You Want to be a Pro Nature Photographer?
- Back Light: 5 Tips for Taming the Beast
- Exacerbated Pixels: 5 Tips for Avoiding Them
- HDR Images: The Importance of Preserving Relative Luminosity Tones